1. How do I get information on career opportunities? How do I apply for a position?
Current job openings may be viewed online by clicking on Careers. Application forms can be filled out and mailed electronically or by mail.
You may also get information on our current job postings by calling (306) 787-1590 or (306) 787-1492. To apply for a current job posting, please submit a résumé or application form, quoting the position and competition number.
If you wish to submit an application or résumé to be held in general inventory, please indicate the specific position(s) for which you would like to be considered. Your résumé will be held in inventory for a period of three months, after which time a reapplication will be necessary.
Résumés may be mailed directly to:
Human Resource Administrator
1880 Saskatchewan Drive
2. What is the Scholarship Program? How do I know if I am a qualified applicant?
We are making some changes to the scholarship program. Click HERE for more information.
3. I would like to visit the Casino, but I live out of province. Do you have information on bus tour operators from my community?
Yes, there are several bus tour companies that regularly plan trips to either Casino. Locate the Bus Tour Company closest to your city centre.
4. What is a Player's Club Card, and how do I apply for one? Is there a fee?
As a member, your PCC entitles you to exclusive rewards, perks and Player privileges. To earn points, just insert your Players Club Card (PCC) into the card reader of your favourite slot machine* every time you play your points will be automatically credited to your card. Accumulating at least 1000 points on your PCC entitles you to receive $5 cash back.
As a member, your PCC entitles you to:
- Special Players Club incentives like invitations to VIP parties, players' events, tournaments and exclusive performance
- Promotional mail offers
- Restaurant specials and discounts
- Monthly Players Club letters...and more!
There is no cost to join. Simply fill out the Players Club Application form, available at Guest Services and immediately begin taking advantage of membership benefits and cash rewards.
5. Do you have printed brochures about the Casino, and how can I request one?
Yes, we have various brochures about Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw, tourism, events around town and many others. Simply call (306) 787-1590, or email your request to us at Talk To Us.
6. Are the gift certificates only available for purchase at Christmas time? How can I buy them, and where in the Casino can I use them?
Gift Certificates (both gaming and non-gaming) are available all year long at Casino Regina's Box Office. They are available in $10, $25 and $50 denominations. Non-gaming gift certificates can be used for Show Lounge events and food and beverage purchases. Please note gaming gift certificates cannot be purchased on credit.
7. Is the information contained in the Annual Reports available to the public?
Yes, it is. CLICK HERE
8. What are your slot machine payouts?
Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw operate under very strict provincial regulations that require all slot machines in Saskatchewan to pay out a minimum of 85%. Casino Regina is pleased to payout an average of over 92%.
All gaming policies and equipment must be approved by our regulator, the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA), prior to introduction on the gaming floor.
9. Why does the Casino charge for parking?
Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw are located in the heart of downtown where parking is very limited. If we did not have paid parking, people working and shopping downtown may use our parking lots, reducing or eliminating the parking space available for our guests. However, Players Club members may earn free parking through P.E.R.K.
10. What is P.E.R.K. and how does it work?
P.E.R.K. is a Points Earned Rewards Kiosk which dispenses a free parking voucher for Players Club slot guests who have earned points and Players Club Table Games guests who have played at any table game. P.E.R.K. allows us to ensure that those who receive free parking are the casino guests, who have earned the right to park in our lots.