Every game has its rules. Here are some guidelines to follow while at our casinos and the Show Lounge to keep it fun for everyone.
- All players must be 19 years of age or older.
- Electronics, such as cell phones, may not be used while seated at any casino game.
- Individual games and tables may have varying limits. Limits are posted at each table.
- Abusive behaviour and language toward staff or other patrons will not be tolerated.
- Alcohol service is available while playing in the casino and at our fully-licensed restaurants, lounges and bars.
- Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave.
- Tips to employees are acceptable and always much appreciated. Bets for the dealer are also permitted.
- Rules of play are readily available in the casino. In the event of a dispute, the supervisor's decision is final.
Value chips are used for betting on all card games. Value chips may be purchased at any table throughout the casino and are redeemable at our Cashier’s Desks.
Colour chips are used for Roulette only. Each player receives a distinct and different chip colour to avoid confusion between winning bets. These chips have no value anywhere else in the casino. Colour chips are restricted to the table where purchased and must be exchanged for value chips before leaving the table.
- Only English is allowed at the table when a hand is in play.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted when a player has a live hand (guests are required to step away from the table to use their cell phones).
- Angling is not permitted.
- Players should familiarize themselves with our house rules, and tournament rules, prior to playing.