Harvest Poker Classic
Harvest Poker Classic
November 7–11, 2017
Registration for the Tuesday satellite tournament opens at 10am on November 7th.
Registration for all other events is now open.
Casino Regina’s Harvest Poker Classic is part of our Annual Poker Classic Series. This prestigious Texas Hold’Em tournament has occurred every autumn since the inaugural event in 1995. Players from across Canada, the USA, and the world compete in five-days of tournament action and satellite games for prize pools estimated at $500,000 in cash!
Our Poker tournaments are legendary. The Casino Regina Show Lounge is transformed from a Vegas-style theatre into one of the finest Poker venues in the land. And, our experienced Poker Dealers, whopping prize pools, and attention to detail continue to make us an annual pilgrimage for poker aficionados. Call 1-866-61-POKER for details about the next Harvest Poker Classic or check our website again throughout the year.
Hotel Sponsor of 2017 Harvest Poker Classic
Casino Regina is proud to partner with the Delta Regina. The Delta will be offering all registered Poker Players a special room rate of $109/night (standard room) from Nov. 8 – Nov. 11, 2017.
Click the link to access this fantastic deal*:
Book your group rate for Casino Regina Harvest Poker Classic
*Proof of registration must be presented upon check-in
1. Tuesday November 7th: $200+$25 No Limit Hold’em Freeze-Out Turbo Satellite (120 players at one time max) (6,000 Starting Chips/20 min levels) Re-entry event (First 4 levels). Players will win a combination of cash and seats to HPC events. Start time 3:00pm
2. Wednesday November 8thth: $450 +$50 No Limit Hold’em Freeze-Out (210 players at one time max) (10,000 Starting Chips/30 min levels) Re-entry event. Tournament start time 12:00pm
3. Thursday November 9th: $630+$70 No Limit Hold’em Freeze out (210 players at one time max) (10,000 Starting Chips/30 min levels). Re-entry event Tournament start time 12:00pm
4. Friday November 10th: $820+$80 No Limit Hold’em Freeze out Knock-out event (210 players at one time max) (10,000 Starting Chips/ 30 min levels) Re-entry event. $720 of the buy-in goes to the prize pool and $100 of the buy-in goes to the knock-out pool. Players will receive $100 for each knock-out Tournament start time 12:00pm
5. Saturday November 11th: $1000+$100 No Limit Hold’em Freeze out (210 player max) (15,000 Starting Chips/30 min levels). Tournament start time 12:00pm
There will be a maximum of 210 players playing at any given time. Entries may exceed 210 overall due to re-entries. Players who re-enter any event will receive a full starting chip stack.
Waiting lists will be taken for all events once capacity is reached.
Players that are eliminated in the first 4 levels of play will be allowed to re-enter the tournament by fully paying the buy-in and registration. (Depending on available seats) Players who are on the waiting list will be seated before players that are eliminated from the tournament.
Approximately 10% of the field will be paid for all events.
- Buy-in and registration must be paid in full to secure a seat in all events.
Single table satellites available for all major freeze out events:
- Single Table Satellite $450+50 = $60 buy-in (First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $450+$50 Freeze out)
- Single Table Satellite $630+$70 = $80 buy- in First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $630+$70 Freeze out)
- Single Table Satellite $820+$80 = $100 buy- in First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $820+$80 Freeze out/Knockout)
- Single Table Satellite $1000+ $100 =$120 buy- in First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $1000+$100 Freeze out.
- Extreme satellites will also be offered upon request for all freeze out events.
- Players may register with cash/casino chips or credit card up to the day prior to the event. Day of players must use cash or casino chips.