Terms & Conditions
Players Club Terms and Conditions
1. Players Club play history and information is used by Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation (SaskGaming), which owns and operates Casinos Regina & Moose Jaw, to identify gaming preferences, classify and reward players, mail invitations, conduct market research, and monitor and analyze player activity, and to comply with its obligations to provide those patrons exhibiting behaviour reasonably evidencing problem gambling with information respecting appropriate intervention programs.
2. Upon request of the Players Club Member, SaskGaming will provide a player activity statement showing a record of play history.
3. Valid, government-issued photo identification verifying the applicant’s signature, address and date of birth is required at the time of completing and signing of the Players Club Membership application. Both a Players Club Card and valid identification may be required to receive any prizes or rewards.
4. Members must be 19 years of age or older.
5. The Players Club Card is free.
6. It is the member’s responsibility to present their Players Club Card to a table games Dealer before playing and/or to properly insert the card into the slot card reader to verify its acceptance throughout the duration of play.
7. Players Club accounts that have been inactive for 12 months will be cancelled by SaskGaming and any accumulated Players Club Points will also be cancelled.
8. Players Club Points accumulated at any machine other than a member’s own constitutes fraud, and
SaskGaming may take any appropriate action necessary, including forfeiture of Players Club Points, Tier Credits, and cancellation of the Players Club Card.
9. Casinos Regina & Moose Jaw Players Club Memberships, and any associated benefits, are not transferable to any other person. The Players Club Card may only be used by the named cardholder.
10. The Players Club Card remains the property of SaskGaming and must be returned by the member to SaskGaming upon request.
11. The Players Club Card may be forfeited if the member has been banned entry to either or both Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw. Individuals under voluntary or involuntary exclusion are not permitted in either or both Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw, and therefore, may not apply or participate in the Players Club program for the duration of the exclusion.
12. A member is not entitled to multiple Players Club Cards.
13. SaskGaming is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to the Players Club or Guest Services Desks located at either Casino Regina or Casino Moose Jaw to be cancelled, and may be replaced at SaskGaming’s discretion
14. SaskGaming reserves the right to adjust any Players Club Member’s points balance that has increased as a result of slot machine malfunction, computer error, or operator error. SaskGaming assumes no liability for any loss or damage as a result of the misuse of the Players Club Card.
15. SaskGaming assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Players Club or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Players Club in whole or in part, with or without notice.
16. Players Club Membership is a privilege which can be revoked by SaskGaming in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Players Club Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Players Club, or any other actions deemed by SaskGaming, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to SaskGaming or the interests of either Casino Regina or Casino Moose Jaw.
17. SaskGaming shall not be responsible for any failure of the casinoregina.com or the casinomoosejaw.
com websites, including any ticket services (third party or otherwise), or for any problems or technical
malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online or internet entry. In addition, SaskGaming shall not be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Players Club. SaskGaming reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Players Club should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of SaskGaming corrupt the security or proper administration of the Players Club. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Players Club is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, SaskGaming reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the full extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
18. By signing the Players Club application and using the Players Club Card, the Players Club Member agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions. SaskGaming reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions or Players Club Membership benefits at any time without prior notice to Players Club Members.
19. SaskGaming may change these Terms and Conditions, any aspect of the Players Club including redemption procedures or any rewards in any respect, all without notice and even though changes may affect the value of the Players Club Points already accumulated.
21. All personal information is collected in compliance with applicable laws. Additional information may be required pursuant to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act before payouts of $10,000 or above are processed.
22. SaskGaming encourages players to play within their financial means. Visit the GameSense Information Centre, see our GameSense tips online, or call 306-787-2122 to speak to the Manager of Responsible Gambling.