Players Club Terms And Conditions
- Players Club play history and information is used by Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation (SaskGaming), which owns and operates Casinos Regina & Moose Jaw, to identify gaming preferences, classify and reward players, mail invitations, conduct market research, and monitor and analyze player activity, and to comply with its obligations to provide those patrons exhibiting behaviour reasonably evidencing problem gambling with information respecting appropriate intervention programs.
- Upon request of the Players Club Member, SaskGaming will provide a player activity statement showing a record of play history.
- Valid, government-issued photo identification verifying the applicant’s signature, address and date of birth is required at the time of completing and signing of the Players Club Membership application. Both a Players Club Card and valid identification may be required to receive any prizes or rewards.
- Members must be 19 years of age or older.
- The Players Club Card is free.
- It is the member’s responsibility to present their Players Club Card to a table games Dealer before playing and/or to properly insert the card into the slot card reader to verify its acceptance throughout the duration of play.
- Players Club accounts that have been inactive for 12 months will be cancelled by SaskGaming and any accumulated Players Club Points will also be cancelled.
- Players Club Points accumulated at any machine other than a member’s own constitutes fraud, and SaskGaming may take any appropriate action necessary, including forfeiture of Players Club Points, Tier Credits, and cancellation of the Players Club Card.
- Casinos Regina & Moose Jaw Players Club Memberships, and any associated benefits, are not transferable to any other person. The Players Club Card may only be used by the named cardholder.
- The Players Club Card remains the property of SaskGaming and must be returned by the member to SaskGaming upon request.
- The Players Club Card may be forfeited if the member has been banned entry to either or both Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw. Individuals under voluntary or involuntary exclusion are not permitted in either or both Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw, and therefore, may not apply or participate in the Players Club program for the duration of the exclusion.
- A member is not entitled to multiple Players Club Cards.
- SaskGaming is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to the Players Club or Guest Services Desks located at either Casino Regina or Casino Moose Jaw to be cancelled, and may be replaced at SaskGaming’s discretion.
- SaskGaming reserves the right to adjust any Players Club Member’s points balance that has increased as a result of slot machine malfunction, computer error, or operator error. SaskGaming assumes no liability for any loss or damage as a result of the misuse of the Players Club Card.
- SaskGaming assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Players Club or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Players Club in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- Players Club Membership is a privilege which can be revoked by SaskGaming in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Players Club Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Players Club, or any other actions deemed by SaskGaming, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to SaskGaming or the interests of either Casino Regina or Casino Moose Jaw.
- SaskGaming shall not be responsible for any failure of the casinoregina.com or the casinomoosejaw.com websites, including any ticket services (third party or otherwise), or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online or internet entry. In addition, SaskGaming shall not be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Players Club. SaskGaming reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Players Club should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of SaskGaming corrupt the security or proper administration of the Players Club. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Players Club is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, SaskGaming reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the full extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- By signing the Players Club application and using the Players Club Card, the Players Club Member agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions. SaskGaming reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions or Players Club Membership benefits at any time without prior notice to Players Club Members.
- SaskGaming may change these Terms and Conditions, any aspect of the Players Club including redemption procedures or any rewards in any respect, all without notice and even though changes may affect the value of the Players Club Points already accumulated.
- All personal information is collected in compliance with applicable laws. Additional information may be required pursuant to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act before payouts of $10,000 or above are processed.
- SaskGaming encourages players to play within their financial means. Visit the GameSense Information Centre, see our GameSense tips online, or call 306-787-2122 to speak to the Manager of Responsible Gambling.
Players Club FAQ
Check your balance by visiting the Players Club kiosks, or Guest Services Desk.
A member’s Tier is set in January and is determined by your total play in the previous year.
Yes—Tier Credits reset every January. Tier Credits are used to determine the Tier level you’re in. Your Tier for the current year is determined by your play from the previous year.
Players Club Points only expire after 12 months of inactivity. As long as there is activity on your account at least once a year, the points will never expire.
Yes—you can be downgraded to a lower Tier if you fail to earn the required Tier Credits to maintain your current Tier level. A downgrade will only occur in January of each year, when Tier Credits are reset to zero. For example; if a Silver Member earns only 200 Tier Credits by December 31, they will become a Bronze Member in the following year.
Yes—you can be upgraded to a higher Tier by achieving the Tier Credits required for the next Tier. You earn Tier Credits from January 1–December 31. The activity in the year determines your Tier level for the next calendar year. If you play enough to reach the next Tier at any point within the calendar year, you will be automatically upgraded to the higher Tier the following day.
For example; if a Silver Member earns 5,430 Tier Credits, they will be upgraded to the Gold Tier level and will also be guaranteed Gold status for the following year.
Your Players Club Card expires at the end of every calendar year. In January, you are asked to visit Guest Services to be issued a new card reflecting the current year. Your old card will still work; however, you may be entitled to more Players Club benefits with your new card. If you moved Tiers throughout the year, your old card will not reflect your new status.
Players Club Points transfer from old cards to new cards as long as there remains activity on the account.
Platinum and Diamond tier guests can redeem credit vouchers at the Players Club Kiosks or Guest Services and use them at any food outlet at Casino Regina or Moose Jaw. Any unused balance will expire at the end of the month.
Players Club Online Presale FAQ
Players Club Members now have the ability to purchase tickets online during the Players Club presale. Previously the Players Club presale was limited to phone and in person sales only.
Players Club Members that have a valid email address on file will receive the password via email once a new show is announced! Enter that password in the “Promo Code” box when you purchase your tickets here.
Silver Members and higher are eligible for Presale Elite giving even earlier access to entertainment tickets. Some restrictions apply. See Box Office for full details. Offer valid on presale shows only. Must present Players Club Card in person at Box Office to qualify.
Not a Players Club Member? Fill out this form and pick up your Players Club Card at the Players Club Desk on your next visit.
Already a member? Visit the Guest Services Desk to update your email address to begin receiving the Players Club presale password.
Yes, you can choose your seats during the the Players Club presale.
Yes, standard ticket service charges apply.
To access the Players Club presale online, you must be a Players Club Member and have a valid email address. You can take advantage of the Players Club presale over the phone and in person without a password.
- Enter the Players Club presale password in the "Promo Code" field.
- Click "Apply Promo Code" button.
- Select seats and then proceed to checkout.